APPLICATION OF DOMAIN CARET FROM NEPAL 
                                                                                                                              DATE

To,  
The Host Master  
Mercantile Communication Pvt. Ltd.
Subject: For .com.np Domain Registration
  
Dear Sir/Madam  
I would like to register EX.com.np domain name. I have already submitted the domain registration online form. I have attached the scan copy of my passport with this application.
I will happy if you register my EX.COM.NP
  
My preferred domain Name: EX.COM.NP  
  
Your Sincerely    
(NAME)
                                                                                                                                                                                   .                                                                                                                                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL QUESTION OF CTEVT AND NOTE OF IMPORTANT QUESTION

Cell Injury

2. Common Terminologies used in Cell Injury and Adaptation: Necrosis: Cell death marked by the disintegration of cellular components and ...